Quality website designs should remain clean, clear, and uncluttered. Your site visitors should be able to easily navigate and understand the purpose of your site. In short, your site needs to quickly convey "Who You are", "What You Do" and "Why You're Better". Your website should also communicate a clear "call to action". What do you want your site visitor to do? Contact you? Order a product? Fill out a form?
To ensure that we remain focused on what is important to your business, we adhere to a formal web development methodology that ensures continuous accountability and project focus throughout every step of the web development process.
Overall Web Design Project Methodology:
- Discovery - It is important that we gain a clear understanding of our client's critical business issues, needs and objectives. This will normally include an initial phone call with a follow-up face-to-face meeting. We will accumulate a list of design needs and overall project specifications.
- Proposal - We will then formalize our notes into an overall project proposal. It will include a "System Requirements Specification" (SRS) section and overall project cost estimate. It will be be presented to the client for approval.
- Development - Upon approval of the proposal and payment of a deposit, we will begin the design phase of the web site. This will include user interface design, graphics design, site layout, navigation components and any associated application development. We will define certain milestones where the client will be able to measure our progress, approve design elements, test applications and redirect our development path where appropriate.
- Implementation - Upon formal project acceptance, the site will be migrated to the client's production server. Further testing and client training will then be provided.
- Ongoing Support - Ongoing customer support is crucial to the success of any website project. We always seek to build lasting relationships with our clients. We will be there to offer ongoing support and design assistance to our clients as their sites continue to grow.
iSatisfy.com, the clear choice for Miami Web Design, provides professional web services throughout south Florida (and beyond). Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that you might have regarding our web design services.